Published on: Feb 15, 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 20 to 25 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Mar 13, 2020
- We are seeking an experienced CEO to manage day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
- Will be responsible to manage and growth of the following business divisions:
- Engineering Business Unit
- Staffing Business Unit
- Software development Business Unit
- Telecom Business Unit
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Set up sales target annually and quarterly
- Make plans and execute those plans to achieve financial targets
- Built team for each business unit to perform in house work and to support HTB’s sisters’ concerns located in USA
- Master of Science (MSc), Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- 20 to 25 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT Support Service, Telecommunication
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Hi-Tech Bangla, Inc. Address : 28 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Navana Zahura Square, Suite # 11/A, Banglamotor, Dhaka-1000 Web : www.hi-techbangla.com Business : Hi-Tech Bangla Inc. (HTB), founded (2008) by Mr. Harun R. Khan, offers a full complement of specialized engineering and management services to the aeronautics-, space-, energy-, IT- and multi-disciplinary industry. HTB professionals are comprised of engineers, engineering group managers, manufacturing- and test managers and program managers with a proven track record of successfully working with local and international operators, prime contractors, subcontractors, service providers as well as the insurance community. Our vision is to show proper guidelines and approaches for a program from a fresh beginning to the successful ending. We also keep on providing the subsequent planning for our customer even after starting the project. Realizing the effect of cost due to delay in work schedule, we are committed to maintain the proposed schedule at any costs. We also strive to improve state-of-the-art technology. For this HTB has created research groups to carry out research at different national- and international universities.