Published on: Jan 14, 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka (Dhanmondi)
Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2020
- We are looking for an Operations Manager, to build and support our rapidly growing team. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that the company`s sales objectives are met by effectively managing the In-House Sales and Distribution Channel for our juice brand. In particular, you will be building strong business relationships with Official Corporate Partners and working with them on their top accounts to co-develop programs with our FMCG products and branding.
- ABOUT US:
- Building on manufacturing and trading experience, our capabilities are rooted in consumer products. Each of our team members has a role in exchanging some of the most valued commodities consumer products in our markets. While some institutions vary their approach to trading with market cycles, we take a long-term approach and perspective. Challenge is integral to who we are. We challenge ourselves to improve people`s lives by delivering better products using fewer resources. At the same time, we challenge barriers that hinder competition, opportunity, innovation and progress.
- AKS Global Trading is a fully owned subsidiary of AKS Khan Holdings. AKS Khan Holdings is a trading, investment and operating company that aggressively identifies and acquires companies in which it can leverage our strengths to generate superior earnings or market value. Consistent with this, we continuously review our current businesses and investments to ensure that our strategies are providing the highest return and value relative to the risk.
- AKS Global Trading Co. Ltd. are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, or on the basis of disability.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Effectively manage the in-house Sales team; including sales target setting, employees’ objective setting, frequent progress tracking. Plan and priorities with the in-house Sales & Marketing team so that they have a clear call-frequency with top tier, mid-tier and lower-tier customers. Set up regular sales reviews to monitor progress. Work with trade marketing and the in-house sales team to plan appropriate promotions to the in-house sales channel. Plan, priorities and manage sales activities to achieve sales targets.
- Work to develop and implement segment specific Marketing strategies regarding the promotion and sales of specific juice products and applications and ensure the corporate channel customers are provided with all relevant product information.
- Demonstrate confidence, practical intelligence and accountability for developing the sales, including the indirect customers, and delivering on sales targets. Demonstrate a strategic solution-based selling approach by identifying key decision makers, while successfully positioning and communicating a value proposition.
- Coordinate with the Finance & Accounts departments to ensure that company operating policy and procedures are being followed. up with clients to ensure that receivables are being collected on a timely fashion. Report to Deputy Managing Director regarding monthly performance and future business expansion plans and idea.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and high energy level
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to promote a team environment
- Solid problem solving skills using a variety of statistical and root cause tools
- Communicate with clients to conform orders
- Manage client relationships to build sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ensure adherence to company policy and procedures
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Excellent organisational skills that promote efficiency and leadership
- Ability to correct negative behaviour fairly and consistently
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Represent the company in the community and promotion of the company’s goodwill
- Flexible working hours, overtime and travel required
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly roll-up of all running and completed sales
- Generate weekly/monthly/quarterly sales and marketing reports
- Project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Communicate regular status across top management and production team members
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Ability to work with a team and do whatever needs to be done
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven ability to work cross-team and provide feedback and input from stakeholders
- Manage and implement all company practice
- Planning reports (sales plan, product plan, POSM, budget etc)
- Perform other duties as necessary and required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in sales of FMCG products preferred. Experience in a supervisory role required.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email his/her resume along with current passport size photo at [email protected] within 31st January, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
AKS Khan Holdings Ltd. (AKHL)