Published on: Feb 15, 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Mar 13, 2020
- We are seeking a Research Scientist with an active-oriented mindset and a focus on exceeding expectations, who operates with vision and integrity. Research Scientist can expect to play an active role in the Research and Development projects, meet and report back to upper management, plan and monitor research methodology in Engineering Division, and work with multiple and diverse teams.
- Conduct research and development for Aerospace and Defense projects includes but not limited to: Radar System Development, Early Warning System Simulator, Electronic Warfare Simulator, etc.
- Perform diagnosis engineering related issues and develop solution method
- Implementing best practices for research and development methods.
- Reporting to top management.
- Overseeing day-to-day research project activities
- Creating cost-effective and robust R&D plans.
- Providing technical guidance to engineering teams and top management.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Hi-Tech Bangla, Inc. Address : 28 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Navana Zahura Square, Suite # 11/A, Banglamotor, Dhaka-1000 Web : www.hi-techbangla.com Business : Hi-Tech Bangla Inc. (HTB), founded (2008) by Mr. Harun R. Khan, offers a full complement of specialized engineering and management services to the aeronautics-, space-, energy-, IT- and multi-disciplinary industry. HTB professionals are comprised of engineers, engineering group managers, manufacturing- and test managers and program managers with a proven track record of successfully working with local and international operators, prime contractors, subcontractors, service providers as well as the insurance community. Our vision is to show proper guidelines and approaches for a program from a fresh beginning to the successful ending. We also keep on providing the subsequent planning for our customer even after starting the project. Realizing the effect of cost due to delay in work schedule, we are committed to maintain the proposed schedule at any costs. We also strive to improve state-of-the-art technology. For this HTB has created research groups to carry out research at different national- and international universities.