Published on: Jan 14, 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 4 year(s)
Age: Age at least 30 years
Job Location: Chattogram (Sitakunda)
Application Deadline: Jan 23, 2020
- To run the CCM of Steel Melting Plant as follows:
- To ensure smooth casting in CCM by taking necessary measures.
- To produce Quality Billets.
- To ensure daily & scheduled checking, lubrication of all machinery as per checklist.
- Making preventive & predictive maintenance plan & execute in coordination with other departments.
- To minimize breakdown maintenance.
- To analyze refractory & other consumption, parameters etc.
- Maintaining all records & documents of checking, maintenance etc.
- Forecasting local & foreign spares required, monitoring spares stock, to procure what is necessary.
- Manpower planning to extract maximum output.
- Maintaining team work and boost up spirit.
- Should be familiar with ERP.
- Should have practical knowledge on 3D, 2D AutoCAD, maintenance software etc.
- To handle all production floor man effectively, intelligently & administratively for the best outcome.
- Should have knowledge on safety, health & environment related issues.
- To build leadership quality among the officers to be self-driven.
- Any other job assigned by the management for the benefit of the company.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Having experience in CCM Mechanical Maintenance in melting plant will get preference.
- Good interpersonal skills, pleasant personality, hardworking & honest.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to do work unusual hours.
- Sound knowledge in computer operation.
- Must have excellent communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Must be adjustable with factory environment & able to do shifting duty.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Kabir Group of Industries Address : Kabir Manjil, Sk Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong Web : www.ksrm.com.bd